Hydrogen Smart Fueller
The HydrogenSmartFueller, HSF for short, is a adaptably designed dispenser with control software, specially developed for hydrogen filling stations. The HSF is available with a 350bar or 700bar nozzle. In order to allow refuelling from both pressure levels, the HSF is also available with two dispensing points. This modularity allows a wide range of applications, which makes the HSF perfect for refuelling of any kind of vehicle.
Small footprint – big impact
The HSFs compact design enables a broad application range. The HSF stands tall at around 3m height, and with a footprint of under 1,45m². The optional roof protects customers from rain and sun.
Smart und Flexibel
Our Hydrogen Smart Fueller is designed as controls unit of the H2 fuelling station. Other parts, like compressor systems, supply tanks or cooling solutions play only a minor role. The HSF can be used as a modern standalone replacement for mechanical overflow devices of yesteryear.
The modular design of the HSF allows it to be adapted to the most diverse customer requirements. The main focus is on seamless integration into the overall system. We can offer nearly limitless options when it comes to adaptability and expandebility, thanks to our own, customizable software.
- Flexible number of supply lines
- Basic supply rack for initial supply
- Extension rack for further supply lines
- Different supply pressures
- Communication to intelligent supply units Electrolysis
- Flexible number of tapping points
- Mixed pressure levels
- High Flow refuelling for large vehicles
- Additional sensors for increased safety or performance
- Additional data exchange module for communication with the vehicle
- Direct fuelling of a vehicle via compressor to achieve higher fill levels
- Filling of intermediate high pressure tanks to allow for longer and higher overflow fuelling
High pressure storage
- Achieve higher fill levels
- High pressure overflow fuelling
- Faster fuelling
- Extern cooling unit
- Integrated into the HSF
EDC – Observatory
- Plant observation
- Remote service and control
- Data logging
N2 Flushing connection
- Enables the use of the HSF as a first fuelling unit
Writing good software is, due to safety requirements, on of the more complex parts of a hydrogen fuelling station. Our software allows us to fully customize the fuelling process, so that we comply with standards where they exist: SAE J2601 under 10kg, cooled, JPEC over 10kg, cooled.
However, our experience has shown that customer requirements often exceed the standards and we’re happy to develop, in coordination with vehicle manufacturers, new and exciting fuelling solutions for every use-case.
H2 fuelling stations all over the globe use our software and operators trust us with our expertise when it comes to software, as well as electronical planning for H2 fuelling plants.
HSF – Datasheet
|Hydrogen||Quality 5.0||Quality 5.0|
|Power supply||230V, 50Hz, 10A||230V, 50Hz, 10A|
|Pneumatic supply||I-Air max 10bar, dry, oil-free||I-Air max 10bar, dry, oil-free|
|Dispenser||Hydrogen Smart Fueller||Hydrogen Smart Fueller|
|Fuelling equipment||WEH TK17 35MPa||WEH TK17 70MPa with IR|
|Operating display||7″ Touch HMI||7″ Touch HMI|
|RFID – Login||Optional||Optional|
|Ambient temperature||-20°C to +40°C||-20°C to +40°C|